Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

very good

Entertaining! So there will be a continue(can't wait)? But don't stress trough it.. or it wont be as well-written as this one.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Yes sit we are redy for takeoff

Good game but i discovered a huge bug. When i was flying around.. dont doing much but geting slammed to the ground avoiding spikes.. I used the misile and the gun to get som attitude. However it went a little to far. I was shot 100000.. ye u know over the limit. and went about 800000 feet. And after that.. 1 hour or so.... the game freezed. Probably not something that happennds everyday but still it happebd to me.. Just wanna let u know! Great game thoug...

Helium-3 Game Helium-3 Game

God game. for about the 5 first minutes

I dont wanna have to registrer :X

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

just

way to hard.

Catch 2! Catch 2!

fun*

Made it to lvl 58 XD

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

funny :P

at first the sound effects where kinda anoying.. but after a while it flowed with the game

OCD+ OCD+

Awwww

Its pure evil

Plague of kittens Plague of kittens

C::::

it feels good C:

Fun of Game 3 Fun of Game 3

AWSOME.. noT

My first contribution here at NG and iw registered just because this one got in my nerves.. I hate the maze

Anyway this one aint getting more than a 3

NathanDay responds:

Thanks ever so much for contributing here at NG! Well, iw had actually changed the maze right before iw uploaded it, just so it would be possible, because it was noT possible before hand. Thanks again for your inpuT!